Our Emergency packs can be used with LED panel lights. In the event of a power cut, our packs will provide emergency lighting for at least 3+ hours.
30w LED Emergency Wall pack Black CCT With Photocell | IP65 | Dusk to Dawn | 3000/4000/6000K
£59.99 ex. VAT (£71.99 inc. VAT)
IP65 | Dusk to Dawn | 3000/4000/6000K
The Dusk till Dawn 30w Emergency LED Wall pack Black CCT With Photocell comes in 3,000/4,000,/6,000k and is suitable for External applications. LED Wall packs are an ideal choice for lighting outdoor spaces such as pathways, garages and car parks. This pack is a highly versatile LED Light as it has the ability to swap between colour temperatures by switch, also comes with a photocell function and is also IP65 which means it can be used as an outdoor fitting.
By choosing LED Wall packs, we will be saving you a considerable amount in energy bills by choosing technology that’s more ecological, of a higher quality and lasts 10 times longer than traditional lighting systems.
In stock (can be backordered)
Self-Test Emergency Pack 3 hours plus Compatible with LED Panels that range from 3w to 50w
£22.91 ex. VAT (£27.49 inc. VAT)
Ideal for LED Panels
This emergency pack can be used with LED panel lights and will provide emergency light in the event of a power cut for 3+ hours.
It comes with a rechargeable battery and connection terminals. Emergency Pack is designed for emergency backup power to LED panels with an external driver. Our Emergency battery module will work with all types of LED Panels for various wattages from 3W to 50W
Information & Guide
1. Install the unit according to the wiring diagram (enclosed), any improper wiring may lead to permanent damage to the unit.
2. Normal AC mains supply. The inverter allows the battery to charge and trickles charge to maintain battery performance. On sudden interruption of the mains AC, the inverter converts DC battery power for LED panel.
3. The inverter has multiple protection functions like charge protection, discharge protection, and short circuit protection.
4. Ensure to fully charge the unit for 24 hours after the first installation.
5. Don’t install on top of high-temperature objects. Please ensure that the operating ambient temperature is below 50 degrees Celsius, and the maximum case temperature does not exceed 80 degrees Celsius.
6. Do not operate this unit beyond the operating supply range.
7. In normal use, the battery can undergo 500 charge/discharge cycles.
Only 6 left in stock