All orders are shipped within 24hrs of placing your order unless stated on the product page. We have 2 delivery methods, Next Working Day (cut off time 14:00) and 48 hours. If you have not received your order within the times scales set out here it could be due to postal system failure. If this happens to you, please email our customer service team for further information at email@example.com
Please Note: Your order may have been split into multiple parcels, which means your parcels may arrive at different times, we also don’t ship on weekends. The Supplier shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or third party costs arising due to delay in delivery of goods for any reason whatsoever.
We offer FREE Delivery on orders totaling over £120 inc VAT.
Please allow 48hrs for Collection from our Trade Counter located at:
Unit 6, Northfield Way, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6EJ
Orders made via the trade team are subject to variable delivery times. Please ensure you clarify delivery details with your representative.
All UK Mainland are sent via APC/YDL, UPS, or DPD.
Returns & Replacements
We offer a 14-day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or a replacement, as long as you return it in the same condition as it arrived (original/undamaged packaging and product) and within 14 days of receiving it. We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item (Sent by ourselves) as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery. You will be responsible for payment for your return postage on an unwanted item / wrongly ordered item.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Non-faulty items returned after 14 days and/or not in their original, undamaged packaging can only be exchanged for store credit – 15% off the items returned.
- Items returned within 14 days but not in their original and undamaged packaging will also incur a -15% charge per package.
- If you return an item that doesn’t adhere to our returns procedure or doesn’t include a returns form, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee
- Individual items from a bundle can’t be returned, refunded, or exchanged. If you want a refund/credit/exchange for a bundle, all items must be returned to us.
- Wrongly ordered items will be accepted as a return but will incur a 15% admin charge.
- We strongly recommend that you check your order within 24 hours of receiving it from us, to ensure that any damages in delivery can be submitted to the courier within the deadline, we cannot accept any damages after this deadline.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You follow our returns process (outlined below)
- The goods and packaging are undamaged
- You include a note including your order number, the email address registered with your order, and why you are returning the product(s) you are.
IMPORTANT: We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.
What do I need to know before I return an item?
Before returning your item, we will ask you for the following:
- The email you registered your purchase with
- Order Number
When returning an order, you will need to include the following in a cover note: the email address registered with your order, your order number and what product(s) you are returning and why.
When we have these details, we will look up your order. Here we can choose to return all or part of your order.
What delivery method do I need to use when returning an item?
You must send the goods back to us via recorded delivery or drop the products at our office. Refunds on faulty items returned are reimbursed within 5 working days.
Can I return just one item from multiple purchases?
Yes. Once you start the returns process we have full details of your order, therefore, we can identify single items from a multiple purchases.
Returning faulty goods
If your item is faulty, you need to follow the returns policy, where you will be able to state that it’s faulty. The product will then arrive at our warehouse for testing.
Faulty items must be lodged with us within 24 hours of the products arriving. If they are damaged or faulty please follow our Returns procedure above.
Returning Heavy Items
Items over 2.5kg, panel lights and tube lights will require collection. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
If your purchase is not within 14 days
You can still exchange your item for a different product or for credit to use on the LED Supply and Fit website (-15% from the credit amount).
Returns outside of the 14 day period do not qualify for the free returns policy.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 2 or a 5-year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.
If this does not help you with your query please email our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.