Want to save on your energy bills? We are here to help! There is a wide range of grants and funding options for LED Lighting in the North West of England, making today a great time to switch to LED Lighting.
Our grants and funding options for the North East are shown below. Get in touch via our contact page or give us a call if you need guidance or if you want to know more about these grants. Book a free survey today to switch to more energy-efficient lighting that suits your needs!
Business Growth Hub: https://www.businessgrowthhub.com/green-technologies-and-services/resources/blogs/2022/03/sme-grants-available-for-sustainable-innovations
Greater Manchester SMEs can now access funding for green innovation projects worth up to £25,000 through a partnership programme managed by six universities across the North West.
1. Free Survey: We arrange a visit to your premises and provide a detailed survey of your current lighting and find the best LED system to reduce costs. This includes a consultation with you to discuss your requirements and a demonstration of our LED products.
2. Savings Document: We produce LED Savings Documents and Quotes which provide a detailed view of how much you will save by switching to LED. This includes savings per week/month/year and your Return On Investment (ROI).
Average ROI = 24 Months
3. Installation: We arrange a pre-installation meeting to discuss any questions you may have. We arrange an installation date that best suits your premises in terms of public access and working environments, so as not to cause any disruptions.
4. Start Saving: Start seeing the benefits of LED Lighting by saving up to 90% on your lighting bill and reducing your CO2 emissions.
5. Warranty: 12 Month on-site warranty – 5 Year manufacturer warranty